Park Portofino is a gated townhome community in north central Carson City with easy freeway access.
Each unit has an upstairs and a downstairs so there is limited noise from neighbors.
There are 2 preassigned parking spaces for each unit very near the front door of the apartment and additional parking available for guests.
Park Portofino is fenced and within easy walking distance of Wal Mart and various restaurants. Freeway access is excellent.
The security deposit is 1 Months rent.
All apartments have washer and dryer hookups and 8 have 2 car garages.
Two maintenance men are on staff to quickly address maintenance issues 7 days a week.
Trash, Water and sewer are included in all units.
You must purchase your own power, gas, and cable. Satellite dishes are not allowed on new rentals and are being phased out.
The application process:
Pick up an application at our rental office at Park Portofino North 3272 N Roop St, Carson City, Nv. or download one. Deliver it to us along with a credit card or cash to pay the $30/ person application fee. The application fee covers our cost of a tenant screening report which includes a credit, rental history, and a criminal background check. This fee is not refundable if you are declined, but we will give you a copy of the report.
Eligibility is based primarily on your verifiable income, credit score, debt to income ratio, and lack of a criminal record.
• Rents start at $1,100 for a 2 Br apartment and $1,200 for a 3 Br. apartment.
• Credit scores greater than 650 are required, but we will analyze past defaults and may still offer an apartment for rent if your score is lower but there are compensating factors.
• Verifiable income of about $3,500 per month or more
• No evictions
• No criminal records except minor traffic violations
• A security deposit of 1 Month for applicants with good credit.
• A $250 non refundable carpet cleaning fee (included in security deposit)
*Pets are not allowed except for bona fide service dogs.
All terms are subject to change without notice.